Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Please don’t ask me

1. for direction. I have lived my entire life in manila but no I don’t know all the roads there is, yeah I’ve been working in makati for like 3 years now but I don’t know where the hell are such and such buildings. So if you’ll gonna ask me for direction, the answer is I don’t know, or if im gonna be brave enough to think that I know that particular place, be prepared to get lost. My sense of direction (or lack of it) is so pathetic. maybe I should wear a placard saying don’t ask for directions, im lost as well.. I cant count anymore how many times I got lost, irregardless if I have a map, I don’t know how to read a map. No matter if you tell me to go this, go left, then right, I’ll always get lost as you see I am already having a hard time trying to remember which is my left and which is my right.

2. for money. I may look like a million bucks but trust me I don’t have money. The stunning clothes im wearing are from ukay believe it or not. i’ve never bought a dress or shirt worth more than 800, why buy expensive stuff if you can buy beautiful stuff at ukay for 3 for 100 only. But as I’ve said I don’t have money, I’m having a hard time making ends meet, I’m just your ordinary working girl living from paycheck to paycheck.

3. about engineering stuff. I have no way of knowing stuff about roads, what does a signaling engineer does, how you're going to make this airport better, I’m not an engineer! I may know a lot of things but it doesn’t mean I know everything.

4. why I’m still single. I don’t know as well, maybe I’m just too picky, self sufficient, independent and loves freedom, or I’m just weird.

5. to stop smoking. It’s my choice and you cant do anything about it. If ever im gonna stop, its because I want to, not because somebody asked me to.

6. why I’m thin. To be honest, I don’t know. But based on my experience, whenever I say I don’t know, people always give me an answer/suggestion as to why im thin, so to stop them from guessing why Im thin I just say that my metabolism is so fast (actually that was one of the suggestion/asnwer that was given to me) why not use that word, it stops them from guessing, and it sounds scientifically cool.

7. why I’m beautiful. I was born a goddess. Don’t get envious now; just love me for being beautiful hahaha.

0 meow:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails