Tuesday, April 17, 2012

make your own ringtone


what I miss about owning a nokia phone is that I can easily make any song in my audio album my ringtone. or you can just easily download any song to make it your ringtone, yeah I even had lil wayne ringtones
but it’s quite different with my iPhone, I was able to do it when I got my previous iPhone jailbroken but since I got Pandora (my iPhone4, yeah to those new here I like to name my gadgets hahaha) I haven’t  jailbroken it or anything so I am just using the default available iPhone ringtones, and I have been using the old school phone ring for the longest time.  it was cool when iPhone was just new, but now almost everyone has an iPhone and you all got the same ringtone which make me want to be able to make my own ringtone.  glad I found mobile17.com, they have a free apps to make my your own ringtone, you can download that apps here - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ringtone-maker-by-mobile17/id394588882?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 and it’s such a breeze to get it installed and create your own mobile ringtone. glad to have that option again of having your own personalized ringtone. I used to had a recorded spongebob ending credit song and at the end of the song was the voice of my nephew saying nana hehehe. gotta go, will be busy the next few hours creating my ringtone.

0 meow:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails